Monday, February 3, 2014

Day Three: Explain Your Day In Detail

Someone left the stupid dog outside in the cold and she was barking right outside my window. I wasn't awake, but the barking was hurting my head so that throbbing pain woke me up at 8:30. I stood up, banged on the window and told her to shut up. I laid back down and I fell back to sleep, irritated. Ten minutes later she started barking again. So I got up and brought her inside. She ran from the living room to the kitchen like a psycho. Over. and over again. I tried to get her to stop, but she didn't obey me. I gave up and went back upstairs. To my cold room, i might add. My bedroom has no heat. I went back to sleep for another 30 minutes, woke up and laid there for another 20. (I'm so lazy in the mornings. I accept that about myself.) I went back downstairs to use the facilities and eat some grapes (no cereal, today is the day I'm starting a no gluten diet.) I like grapes. I could eat a pound of them every day. I wandered around for a little while, slightly out of it and dazed so I don't remember if anyone else was awake at that point. I didn't drink any coffee. Maybe that's why my days always go wrong.. I haven't been drinking coffee very much these days. Anyway, I got bored so again I went up the stairs to start on my World History. Finished that. Played my jam on spotify. Dad made me an omelet. He makes the best omelets. (Gluten free and it's lunch time! Woot!) Finished the rest of my school work. Decided I could use a shower. Gathered my clothes and headed down to the bathroom. Mom was already in there. Apparently she needs showers too. What's with people. Jeez. So I waited. and waited. I got bored again. That happens alot. I don't really have any friends, so I get lonely. and bored. Its an every day occurrence. Finally I can get in the shower! I do that, with scalding hot water. I would never last in Africa or Haiti, I HAVE to have my HOT showers. Got out, got dressed, dried my hair, pulled it up into a half up do aaand thats as good as it got today. I was tired of looking in the mirror. Tiffany came over to take care of Gabe and I heard her and my mom talking about Jane (ex bestfriend whom I hate very much) So I had to listen. What I gathered from the conversation was Jane's "fiancee", John, has been sending text messages to Jane, telling her he's going to kill himself if she keeps cheering at the highschool anymore. Maybe he'll do it, it would do Jane some good. He's a control freak. Like, bad. What's funny about the whole being engaged thing is, Jane's parents took away her ring. If your mother can still take away your engagement ring, you're a tad too young to be "engaged". It's all a little pathetic. The whole situation. Oh well, moving on! Mom took Tiffany (my little sister) to dance class and Tiffany (Gabes aid) kept talking about Jane and John Doe and the door behind me opened and up and there stood Alex. Where did he come from? We hadn't spoken in months. I'm glad I attempted to make myself look good. This is cool. I said hello of course and while he was talking I realized I missed him alot. We use to be together all the time. We went up to subway and caught up on each others lives. Something else interesting, I mentioned going to college and said i wanted to go to Kent State University and he told me he was going to go there while he was in the National Guard. He's a year ahead of me so I would be a freshman and he would obviously be a sophomore."Maybe we could get an apartment together!" he said. I smiled because that meant he still liked me. All is well in the world. The sky is blue again. He had kickboxing and karate tonight so we parted ways. It was COLD and the ground was covered in an inch of ice. I almost face planted twice. I was reminded of how uncoordinated I am. Great. I got home and was grateful for the warmth. It was quiet. Gabe was sleeping and Tiffany was sitting at the table doing something with papers. I didn't ask any questions. But she did. "WHO was THAT?" she said. So we sat at the table for a good two hours talking about a bunch of things and then mom and the kids came home. Tiffany was crying because she had fallen on the ice. (I hate winter) Mom didn't say much to me. Nobody did. I grabbed the lap top and fell asleep, and Mom woke me up for something. She went back downstairs and here I lay, listening to Usher and writing about "Day Three" Oh, but I forgot to mention. Alex bought me a sub which was not gluten free. Booo. It tasted so good though. I ALMOST lasted the whole day. I guess I'll start over tomorrow. I'm about to catch up on my Pretty Little Liars. Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment