Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day Two: Five Likes & Five Dislikes


Round Two, I think I might be enjoying this, guys.

I personally am a 'give me the bad news first' lady, so I will share with you first, my dislikes.

Number One.
This is just horrible. When I do this, or I forget my wash cloth, I feel like my whole day is ruined. If you're brave enough to get out of the shower and face the cold air, then you will be fine. I very rarely get back out. It's too painful.

Number Two.
Clutter! I hate clutter! It stresses me out.

Number Three.
The color orange. I think it's terribly ugly.

Number Four.
People who gossip.

And last but not least, Number Five.
Ben Stiller. He annoys me so bad. Everything about him. His face, his eyes, his voice especially.

Okay, the good stuff. My top five likes!

Number One.
Huge libraries!!! My all time favorite things! Books, books, books, books and more books.

Number Two.
Freezers full of popsicles! Yum! They are the best part of summer.

Number Three.
A clean bedroom anywhere gives me peace.

Number Four.
SHERLOCK. Enough said.

Number Five.
The books, not the movies... <3 I love Edward and Bella. I cried for weeks when I finished the series.

There. My likes and dislikes. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment